24++ Bonnie Raitt I Can T Make You Love Me Chords Information

Bonnie raitt i can t make you love me chords. 2 Key C C original key. Create and get 5 IQ. Am G Turn down the lights C F Turn down the bed F C Turn down these voices Am G Inside my head Am G Lay down with me C F Tell me no lies F C Just hold me close Am G Dont patronize Am G Dont patronize me. Credits to the owner of the music. Httpsgoogl4kXPUi Learn to play I Cant Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt with this acoustic guitar lesson preview. CAPO 3 Intro C Em9 C Gsus2B Em7 Am7 x4 C Em7 4 C GB Am7 Verse C Em7 C Turn down the lights turn down the bed GB Em7 Am7 Turn down these voices inside my head C Em7 C Lay down. --------------------------------- Am G Cause I cant make you love me F If you dont Am G You. Cause GB I cant C make you G love me if you C dont You cant make your G heart feel GB something it C wont Em7 Here in the GC dark in DF these final Em7 hours I will lay down my GC heart and DF Ill feel the Em7 power But Am7 you wont no GD you wo D nt Cause I cant C make you G love m GC e if you C don Em7 t C GB Em7 Am7. Chorus GB C G Cause I cant make you love me C If you dont G You cant make your heart feel GB C Something it wont Em C Here in the dark DF Em In these final hours C I will lay down my. 2 Key B B half step down I Cant Make You Love Me ver. Cause I cant make you love me if you dont D A Dmaj7 You cant make your heart. 2 Key AA one step down I Cant Make You Love Me ver.

0 fr Left-Handed. Like share and subscribe. I Cant Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt. Bonnie Raitt I Cant Make You Love Me Capo III Eb original key Chords CE5th. Bonnie raitt i can t make you love me chords I Cant Make You Love Me Artist. Start learning how to play your favorite songs today with FREE online music classes. Full lesson found at httpsgoogl4k. GB C G Cause I cant make you love me C If you dont G You cant make your heart feel GB C Something it wont Em C Here in the dark DF Em In these final hours C I will lay down my heart DF Em And Ill feel the power Am7 But you wont D No you wont C G Em7 Cause I cant make you love me C Cadd9 Em7 If you dont. D C G A Bm Fm F Chords for YOU GOT IT - BONNIE RAITT with song key BPM capo transposer play along with guitar piano ukulele mandolin. Mike Reid Allen Shamblin Capo III Intro C Em9 C GB Em7 Am7 C Em7 C GB Am7 Verse 1 C Em7 C Turn down the lights turn down t I CANT. Cause I cant C make you G love me if you C dont You cant C make your G heart feel Bm7 something it C wont Em7 Here in the C dark in D these final Em hours. D F F D D C F B D F F D C B D G G D Turn down the lights turn down the bed D C F B Turn down these voices inside my head D F G D Lay down with me tell me no lies D C F Bm E E Just hold me close dont patronize - dont patronize me D A D Chorus. Httpsgoogl6mM5zn httpbitly1IOyxVy Alto Sax.

Bonnie raitt i can t make you love me chords Guitar I Can T Make You Love Me Bonnie Raitt Sheet Music Chords Vocals Youtube Guitar I Can T Make You Love Me Bonnie Raitt Sheet Music Chords Vocals Youtube

Bonnie raitt i can t make you love me chords Intro Eb Gm7-11 Gm7-11 Eb Eb Bb9D Gm7 Cm7 Eb Gm7-11 Gm7-11 Eb Eb Bb9D EbC Verse Eb Gm7-11 Gm7-11 Eb Turn down the lights turn down the bed Eb Bb9D Gm7 Cm7 Turn down these voices inside my head Eb Gm7-11 Gm7-11 Eb Lay down with me tell me no lies Eb Bb9D Gm7 Cm9 Just hold me close dont patronize Cm9F F Dont patronize me Chorus Eb Bb Eb BbEb.

Bonnie raitt i can t make you love me chords Guitar I Can T Make You Love Me Bonnie Raitt Sheet Music Chords Vocals Youtube

Bonnie raitt i can t make you love me chords. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Intro C Em9 C Gsus2B Em7 Am7 x4 C Em7 4 C GB Am7 Verse C Em7 C Turn down the lights turn down the bed GB Em7 Am7 Turn down these voices inside my head C Em7 C Lay down with me tell me no lies GB Em7 Am7 Just hold me close dont. BonnieRaitt ICantMakeYouLoveMe Reaction AfricaReacts African girl first time listening to Bonnie Raitt - I Cant Make You Love MeIf you would like to he.

I Cant Make You Love Me ver.

Bonnie raitt i can t make you love me chords I Cant Make You Love Me ver.

Bonnie raitt i can t make you love me chords. BonnieRaitt ICantMakeYouLoveMe Reaction AfricaReacts African girl first time listening to Bonnie Raitt - I Cant Make You Love MeIf you would like to he. Intro C Em9 C Gsus2B Em7 Am7 x4 C Em7 4 C GB Am7 Verse C Em7 C Turn down the lights turn down the bed GB Em7 Am7 Turn down these voices inside my head C Em7 C Lay down with me tell me no lies GB Em7 Am7 Just hold me close dont. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet.

Bonnie raitt i can t make you love me chords

Indeed recently has been sought by consumers around us, perhaps one of you personally. People are now accustomed to using the internet in gadgets to see image and video information for inspiration, and according to the title of this post I will discuss about Bonnie Raitt I Can T Make You Love Me Chords.

Bonnie raitt i can t make you love me chords. I Cant Make You Love Me ver. I Cant Make You Love Me ver.

If you are searching for Bonnie Raitt I Can T Make You Love Me Chords you've arrived at the ideal place. We ve got 51 graphics about bonnie raitt i can t make you love me chords adding pictures, pictures, photos, wallpapers, and more. In these web page, we also have variety of graphics available. Such as png, jpg, animated gifs, pic art, symbol, blackandwhite, translucent, etc.


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2