21++ I Am Legend Batman Vs Superman Poster Info

I am legend batman vs superman poster. The release date for the film is apparently 15 May 2010 although despite fanboy speculation that. There were 25 comics released in which Superman and Batman fought together. A pair of posters that were not used in Warner Bros. Superman Poster in I Am Legend To find out the true story behind this poster in the film read this article. Jun 19 2014 - Fans of sci-fi-horror and Will Smith movies might find something a bit familiar about thejust-revealed poster for the upcoming Batman v Superman. Its also amusing in hindsight that Will Smith would actually go on to himself join the DCEU playing Deadshot in Suicide Squad just a few months after Batman v Supermans release. Before putting Easter eggs in movies became the craze it is today I Am Legend included a Batman Vs. I Am Legend Batman Vs Superman Poster Easter Eggs In Movies Will Smith Movies Sci Fi Horror 2015 Movies Favorite Tv Shows Picture Photo I Movie BATMAN VS SUPERMAN Poster I am Legend - See best of PHOTOS of the movie and comic. And for the record this is my own screenshot not stolen from any websites hence no credit given. You have that SupermanBatman sign the Superman logo in that one is the one used in Superman Returns with Brandon Roth theres also a Green Lantern movie poster in the video store as well as a Teen Titans movie poster. A huge billboard poster with a Superman logo emblazoned over a Batman logo. Youre now probably wondering what the heck that was even doing in there as Batman V.

Sure it was a movie poster appearing in Francis Lawrences I Am Legend but it was there. Culture Batman Superman Warner Bros. In 2007 Will Smiths post-apocalyptic I Am Legend featured a cool easter egg a movie billboard layering the Batman and Superman logos together. Superman Easter egg that has grown to legendary status. I am legend batman vs superman poster The above picture is a legitimate screen capture from the 2007 post-apocalyptic blockbuster I Am LegendNotice anything interesting about it. A scene from 2007s I Am Legend set in a long-abandoned Times Square contained a fleeting glimpse of a billboard for an imaginary Batman-Superman movie. One of these posters is Batman vs. Hey folks I noticed that poster in I am legend and i have to say that if it ever comes out such a movie it will probably be about the comics where superman and batman are rulers of the world together and they fight crime together. I am Legend is a Warner Bros movie. Dawn of Justice which just so happens to have a logo very similar to the one seen in that Will Smith vehicle. Batman Vs Superman Logo I Am Legend During the scene in Time Square where Robert Will Smith and Sam his dog are hunting deer through the city we see both fake and real movie posters on the buildings of Time Square. There are multiple easter-eggs in the movie pointing to future WB movies. In a blink and youll miss it second during the film you can see a billboard poster for a film called Batman vs.

I am legend batman vs superman poster I Am Legend 2007 Movie Review Alternate Ending I Am Legend 2007 Movie Review Alternate Ending

I am legend batman vs superman poster The final comic was The End All the mysteries from their origins were revealed and together they fought each others arch enemies in the crumble of civilisation.

I am legend batman vs superman poster I Am Legend 2007 Movie Review Alternate Ending

I am legend batman vs superman poster. 2010 batman brucewayne clarkkent dccomics eastereggs iamlegend superman batmanvsuperman dceu this here is a recreation attempt on the Batman V Superman easter egg i. There was a Batman v Superman movie that was in development but got dropped pretty. Fast forward to today and Warner Bros.

Official marketing campaign for Batman v Superman. TIL that the 2007 Will Smith movie I Am Legend included as an Easter Egg a poster for Batman vs Superman a movie that came out nine years later. The image shows a desolate Times Square in New York City with a large billboard harbouring a movie poster with Supermans crest superimposed over Batmans logoConsidering the recent announcement of a Superman and Batman.

Lester Haines Tue 8 Jan 2008 1648 UTC. Were obliged to Michael Moran over at the Times for alerting us to a good piece of work by Aint It Cool who spotted this provocative movie poster in the background of Will Smith vehicle I am Legend. Fingers crossed the Earths population isnt destroyed by vampire zombies before it happens.

Dawn of Justice have surfaced onlineThey offer close-ups of. Snuck an Easter egg into I Am Legend that teased the existence of a Batman and Superman movie the studio has announced one will arrive in theaters in 2015. Hollywood its a small world.

Its a long story. Batman Vs Superman Logo. Dawn of Justice has only just now made it to theaters.

Six years after Warner Bros. Is filming Batman v Superman. Neither Lawrence or Goldsman had any idea Batman v Superman would eventually happen when filming I Am Legend and the fact that it did is just an amusing coincidence.

I am legend batman vs superman poster Neither Lawrence or Goldsman had any idea Batman v Superman would eventually happen when filming I Am Legend and the fact that it did is just an amusing coincidence.

I am legend batman vs superman poster. Is filming Batman v Superman. Six years after Warner Bros. Dawn of Justice has only just now made it to theaters. Batman Vs Superman Logo. Its a long story. Hollywood its a small world. Snuck an Easter egg into I Am Legend that teased the existence of a Batman and Superman movie the studio has announced one will arrive in theaters in 2015. Dawn of Justice have surfaced onlineThey offer close-ups of. Fingers crossed the Earths population isnt destroyed by vampire zombies before it happens. Were obliged to Michael Moran over at the Times for alerting us to a good piece of work by Aint It Cool who spotted this provocative movie poster in the background of Will Smith vehicle I am Legend. Lester Haines Tue 8 Jan 2008 1648 UTC.

The image shows a desolate Times Square in New York City with a large billboard harbouring a movie poster with Supermans crest superimposed over Batmans logoConsidering the recent announcement of a Superman and Batman. TIL that the 2007 Will Smith movie I Am Legend included as an Easter Egg a poster for Batman vs Superman a movie that came out nine years later. I am legend batman vs superman poster Official marketing campaign for Batman v Superman. Fast forward to today and Warner Bros. There was a Batman v Superman movie that was in development but got dropped pretty. 2010 batman brucewayne clarkkent dccomics eastereggs iamlegend superman batmanvsuperman dceu this here is a recreation attempt on the Batman V Superman easter egg i.

Indeed recently has been sought by consumers around us, maybe one of you personally. People now are accustomed to using the internet in gadgets to see image and video data for inspiration, and according to the name of this article I will talk about about I Am Legend Batman Vs Superman Poster.

I am legend batman vs superman poster. Six years after Warner Bros. Is filming Batman v Superman. Neither Lawrence or Goldsman had any idea Batman v Superman would eventually happen when filming I Am Legend and the fact that it did is just an amusing coincidence. Six years after Warner Bros. Is filming Batman v Superman. Neither Lawrence or Goldsman had any idea Batman v Superman would eventually happen when filming I Am Legend and the fact that it did is just an amusing coincidence.

If you re looking for I Am Legend Batman Vs Superman Poster you've arrived at the right location. We have 51 images about i am legend batman vs superman poster adding images, pictures, photos, wallpapers, and more. In such web page, we additionally provide number of images available. Such as png, jpg, animated gifs, pic art, logo, blackandwhite, transparent, etc.


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2