47++ I Wanna Rock And Roll All Night Chords Ideas

I wanna rock and roll all night chords. D4 D D4 A A4 E A A4 E A A4 YOU SHOW US E EVERITHING YOU GOT A A4 YOU KEEP DANCINAND E THE ROOM GETS HOT D D4 E YOU DRIVE US WILD D4 D D4 WELL DRIVE YOU CRAZY AND YOU SAY YOU WANNA GO FOR A SPIN THE PARTYS JUST BEGUN WELL LET YOU IN WELL YOU DRIVE US. C hord U search. H hammer on p pull off b bend slides ------------------------------------------------------- Intro. D A You show us evry thing youve got D A You keep on dancin and the room gets hot G A Cadd9 G You drive us wild well drive you crazy D A You say you wanna go for a spin D A The partys just. Drums 2 measures start on 2 beat o ROCK. E D A E I wanna roll and roll E D A E I wanna hoochie coo E D A E Shake that thing E D A E Baby love. E I took her down to the railroad tracks and her red red lips touched mine she said Chorus. Tune down 12 step Intro G G D G G D A E A E Verse 1 A E You show us everything youve got A E You keep on dancin and the room gets hot D E G G D G G D You drive us wild well drive you crazy. I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day G C D I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day I wanna rock and roll all nite and. Ayou show us Eevery thing youve got Ayou keep on dancin Eand the rootin gets hot Dyou drive Eus wild well drive you crazy G G D x2 Ayou say youE wanna go for a spin Athe partys just Ebegun to let you in Dyou drive Eus wild well drive you crazy G G D x. The Best Of Live version Scream out to start. A half step down A original key B half step up C one step up C.

Rock and roll all night. I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day. Eb G F C Ab D Bb Gb Db Abm E Cm Gbm Ebm Chords for KISS - I Wanna Rock N Roll All Night - 1996 with song key BPM capo transposer play along with guitar piano ukulele mandolin. Bm B Gb Db Ab Eb E Gbm Ebm F Chords for Kiss - Rockn Roll All Night HD with song key BPM capo transposer play along with guitar piano ukulele mandolin. I wanna rock and roll all night chords You drive us wild well drive you crazy. A I wanna rock and roll all nite AND PARTY EVER D Y E DAY A I wanna rock and roll all nite AND PARTY EVER D Y E DAY A You keep on sayin youll be mine for awhil E e. ------------------------------------------------------- Afinar 12 tom abaixo Note. Rock And Roll All Night guitar Hero Iii Key. I wanna rock and roll all nite____ and party every day. G half step down A original key A half step up B one step up C. C E------------------------------------------ B-6h7-6h7-6--6-7-6-7--6-------------------- G-6-------6--6-6-6-6--6-------------------- D-6h8-6h8-6--6-8-6-8--6-------------------- A------------------------------------------. I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day E5 boogie F5 boogie end with riff in G pentatonic and then G power chord. D4 A5 E5 A5 E5 YOU SHOW US EVERYTHING YOU GOT YOU KEEP DANCINAND THE ROOM GETS HOT D5 E YOU DRIVE US WILD D4 WELL DRIVE YOU CRAZY A5 E5 AND YOU SAY YOU WANNA GO FOR A SPIN THE PARTYS JUST BEGUN WELL LET YOU IN D5 E5 WELL YOU DRIVE US WILD D4 WELL DRIVE YOU CRAZY F.

I wanna rock and roll all night chords Kiss Rock And Roll All Nite Sheet Music In A Major Transposable Download Print Sku Mn0040374 Kiss Rock And Roll All Nite Sheet Music In A Major Transposable Download Print Sku Mn0040374

I wanna rock and roll all night chords C Ab D Riff 1.

I wanna rock and roll all night chords Kiss Rock And Roll All Nite Sheet Music In A Major Transposable Download Print Sku Mn0040374

I wanna rock and roll all night chords. A D E I wanna rock and roll all nite AND PARTY EVERY DAY A D E I wanna rock and roll all nite AND PARTY EVERY DAY A E You keep on sayin youll be mine for awhile. So lets rock and roll all nite and party every day. Kiss SongRock And Roll All Nite Album.

You keep on shoutin you keep on shoutin. I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day G C D I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day I wanna rock and roll all nite and. The partys just begun well let you in.

I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day.

I wanna rock and roll all night chords I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day.

I wanna rock and roll all night chords. The partys just begun well let you in. I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day G C D I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day I wanna rock and roll all nite and. You keep on shoutin you keep on shoutin. Kiss SongRock And Roll All Nite Album. So lets rock and roll all nite and party every day. A D E I wanna rock and roll all nite AND PARTY EVERY DAY A D E I wanna rock and roll all nite AND PARTY EVERY DAY A E You keep on sayin youll be mine for awhile.

I wanna rock and roll all night chords

Indeed lately is being hunted by users around us, perhaps one of you personally. People are now accustomed to using the internet in gadgets to view video and image data for inspiration, and according to the name of the article I will talk about about I Wanna Rock And Roll All Night Chords.

I wanna rock and roll all night chords. I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day. I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day.

If you are looking for I Wanna Rock And Roll All Night Chords you've arrived at the ideal location. We ve got 51 graphics about i wanna rock and roll all night chords including images, photos, pictures, backgrounds, and much more. In these page, we additionally provide number of graphics available. Such as png, jpg, animated gifs, pic art, logo, blackandwhite, translucent, etc.


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2